We’re Hiring! PAID SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIPWednesday, November 9th, 2016
Prosthetic Records is looking for a tech savvy social media intern to start immediately. The position is based in LA, no telecommuting. You must be passionate about heavy metal and its subgenres and familiar with our roster. This is a great entry-level position that will allow you to get your start in the music business and make valuable industry connections.
Tasks will include:
- Managing social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube
- Identifying and posting content relevant to our fanbase
- Reporting weekly statistics
- Coordinating (preparing and sending) email newsletters
- Mailing list coordination and updating
- Collaborating with Prosthetic staff on posting schedules, announcements and advertisements
Excellent written skills
Extensive knowledge of heavy metal genre and subculture
Well versed in existing and upcoming social media trends and platforms
Must have own laptop & be based in Los Angeles (no exceptions)
Basic photoshop skills (any advanced photo/video editing skills are preferred but not required)
To apply, send your resume and a letter explaining why you’d be a good fit for the position including your top five favorite artists to firstname.lastname@example.org.